Pages

18 November 2012


I am suppose to write my assignment right now. It has been few days, but I still unable to write at least one page full. Though I do not bring too much worries home this time, I think going back home has given me worries. "What should I do?" "Is there really nothing that I can do?" I always think of that. Several times, I thought of giving up.  Too many things to think about. Sometimes, I press the keys on my phone, to let everything out to someone, but I end up deleting the SMS. I wonder, do I not believe in anyone?? There are 'them' who always there for me...my family, my 'besties'…

*****************************************

Everyone,
Do u believe that every person has something that keep them going on in their lives? Something that make us believe. For me, it's the STAR. No matter whether we can see them in the sky or not, there are always there,isn't it? Though we can't see, in facts, there are always there. It is something that can make me think that they're always there.. The light...and hope…

There is someone I once consider like a star. He's not someone special..just someone in my memories...He's someone  I respect. From back then till today, perhaps, he always did his best in everything.. He has passion and determination. For some reason, when I saw him, I just thought of doing my best too, even though I don't really have anything I want to do or to be in the future, at that time. That's why, though it's tiring, and I hate being in the 'same group' as him, I enjoyed working with him. I know him only for his determination and passion…Nowadays, I can't see him anymore, but he's somewhere out there, doing his best for his life, I'm sure...

****************************************

P.R.I.D.E

Being proud of your work...take pride in your work..it's something I just understand recently. I'm not working yet, though.. As for me, as a student, I should take pride in my assignment and project. Not studying half-heartedly, but seriously and honestly..

Doing your best in what u have to do regardless of whether it is something u like or not. In the end, we'll feel great when things get done..

SATISFACTION...HAPPINESS...and the feeling of "YES! I DID IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)