Pages

19 March 2017

T-O-L

Assalamualaikum. Hi? Everyone. Today, i'm going to write a useless and meaningless post. So, for that, i apologize.

Some might have known that i am the forth children among the five. My older brothers has now all been married. Alhamdulillah. This few days, i've been thinking a lot. (I am quite a deep thinker). Being next in line, i feel that i should work harder to be responsible to most of our household matters now. Since all the older siblings are married, i understand that now, they need to divide their attention, love, and responsibility.

N now, it's my turn. I should be at least reliable.

But lately, nothing is going well in my life. Everyday nowadays, i've been feeling like calling a quit on everything. Career, study, love...everything is in a mess. So, i want to at least do well as a daughter and sister. My parent is getting older, weaker, & more sensitive. But i've done nothing to make them happy and feel at ease.

I really should get serious about my career now. Should find something else that would be helpful for me to be a reliable daughter. Yea, I really should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)