Pages

01 July 2011

The Right to Perceive


“U need to change the way u think”
Is it necessary to ask people to change the way they perceive things? I believe that everyone have their right to perceive things the way they like. And everyone also have the right to disagree with other’s thoughts or perceptions.
We can’t force other people to agree with us and to perceive things like us.
I rarely ask for other’s opinion, i like to decide on my own, because i know that different people looks at things differently. Different people are differ in the way they perceive. However, when it comes to the matter that i never experienced before, i’ll consult with the others..I'll accept their opinion as long as it is not opposing my principle.
The best perception comes together with knowledge and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)