Pages

27 October 2012

Holiday's Melancholy

I'm not going back this mid-sem break. I'm not sure what's the reason, i just doesn't feel like going back home. Listening to the 'takbir raya' from the 4th floor of apartment, there's a strange feeling in my heart. I know, i should've gone back,since i have the chance to see them. But there are too many worries inside my mind and i don't want to bring them back home.

Tonight, i want to cry out loud. It has been a long time since i did. I just wanna cry,.. let go off all the feeling. I don't know why i feel burdened, i can't bear with it, and i thought of giving up. Yeah...give up. I've always thought about it all this time. I cried...till i fell asleep.

When i talked about it, people never take my words seriously..It's not easy for me to open up myself in front of the others, but they just never think that i'm serious. I'm seriously tired and hurting. Maybe the way i express myself never seems serious, i wonder..It has been a few months..

Reflecting...

But still...till today, i can't get my spirit up...



I'm not going to give up...of course..



I just need motivation..to stay where i'm now, till everything ends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)