Pages

28 October 2012

Just a "no-merit" writing..

Today will be my last day of mid-sem break. After today, i'm going to devote full attention on my Final Year Project, assignments, and prepare for mid-term examination. There'll be not less than a year left for me to end my study in this programme. After this, i will do something that i really want, insyaALLAH.

The things that i studied all this time will not go to waste. Coz even though i don't really have any interest in this field, they're still knowledge worth to be studied. Maa, there's no such thing as unworthy knowledge, isn't it?

After holiday, i'll be having mid-term examination for Career Development in Organization, Industrial Relations, and Performance Management. And there're 2nd assignments for every courses, and Final Year Project. If i use my time wisely this week, i'll definitely be able to finish everything..that's based on my calculation. However, since it's holiday, i'm not sure whether i can do it or not..

After holiday, i'll be listening to people's complaints about having too much work to be done and being stressful for it. Though i personally think that it's kind of irrational after having 9 days break, i'm not going to say anything, coz every people have different ways of thinking. I'm not too good to say anything, by the way...Just do my things and ignore everything that's only worth to be ignored. Even if i'm going to be stressful for not using my time wisely to finish everything, there's only myself to be blamed. That's my beliefs.


*i'm gonna take a break from blogging once again.. take care everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)