Pages

10 June 2015

Luahan

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

I have been typing and deleting for few minutes just now. Hmm..there are just so much things I would like to write, huh...

Lately many things happen..should I get angry first?

Do you really understand what have u done before? What is the meaning of those tears back then? I doubt you really know your mistakes. Yes, I am disappointed. I just don't know how can I make you understand what have you done. I am tired of giving advises when not one of them reach you. I am tired of telling you what you should do and shouldn't do. I don't know how could you change this much. Come on, bro, please spend a little bit of time to think of Allah, before doing something. Think before you do. We have so much time to reflect upon our mistakes. We have death ahead of us. We have 'heaven' and 'hell' waiting after death. And we only have deeds to be brought there. Please, return to that someone I've known since I was born. I'm sure you didn't realize how much u have changed, but can you reflect about it first. I hate this hatred inside me.


*****************************************************

Tanggal  5 Jun 2015, abang Ijan sah menjadi suami orang. Hee...agak pelik rasanya. Aku ada 3 abang dan sorang adik. Tapi, aku paling rapat dengan abg Ijan. Maybe sebab jarak kelahiran kami rapat. Dia lahir pada 16/5/1989, dan aku lahir pada 27/4/1990, jadi jaraknya lebih kurang 11 bulan 11 hari.? ^^




Barakallahu lakuma bg Ijan & kak Awin.

Abg Ijan kuat kerja, serba boleh, sebab tu aku have more respect towards him than my other brothers. 1st brother is immature, 2nd brother, no comment, I don't know him well, but he is someone I want to surpass since back then till today. Don't know why, though.

Aku doakan moga abg Ijan & Kak Awin bahagia di dunia dan akhirat, dikurniakan anak yang soleh dan solehah. Moga kehidupan kalian diberkati dan dipermudahkan Allah. InsyaAllah.

Later, I'll share more pictures of the wedding. I sincerely happy to see that my brother has settled down with his love, and started a new journey of life, but I can't deny the fact that I felt a little bit lonely that day. And of course, not anymore today. I'm not that childish.

Sekian saja madah luahan minda yang bercelaru, hati yang mendamba sedikit ketenangan. Sesungguhnya dengan mengingati Allah, jiwa kan menjadi tenang. Refleksi...terus bermuhasabah.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)