Pages

15 January 2012

conclusion

Alhamdulillah, berakhirnya semester 1 dalam tahun ke-2 pengajianku dalam program HRD. 

Walaupun setakat ni aku dapat kekalkan CGPA di tahap yang selamat, walaupun tidak begitu memuaskan bagiku, aku masih ragu akan pilihanku. I still don't feel satisfy with this new program. I'm going to explore more about my interest from now on..aku baru terasa yang it's  necessary. Mungkin kematanganku agak slow prosesnya.

Banyak perkara yang berlaku dalam sem ni, tapi xda satu pun yang menarik..boring kan, mcm being alived but not living...(hiperbola)



Nothing went well. Too bad...


Exactly right...hidup ni ibarat roda, kekadang berada di atas, kekadang berada di bawah..tp different individual has different perception on what's being at the bottom and what's being at the top are. Sometimes, others think that we are at the top, but for ourselves, we are at the bottom of our life. It happens, didn't it. I experienced it before.. Bukan sebab x bersyukur, tapi for some reason, ada perkara yang bagi orang lain baik@bagus, tapi bagi aku bothersome, or aku totally x suka.

Boring, Tiring, Pressuring~present life


Let me share another thing~

I have a sister. In her previous semester in KML, she got 4.00. She's doing accounting. Hari dia dapat result tu, celcom punya line xbgs. Berapa kali SMS msk, ada miscall dari dia.Then dapat SMS dia, "Kak, kmk dpt 4flat!!!" I'm not excited at all, coz i expect it. Mak kata dia nangis masa bagitau mak dia dapat 4flat. Mak pula mesti hepi dalam minggu tu, sbb lps zira dapat result, abgku pun dapat resultnya, 3.++. Then tetiba mak tanya aku dah dapat result belum, padahal masa tu sebulan sebelum study week. But i truly happy for her. My sister's personality is very different from me, even our look and height. She is taller than me, organized, and soft. Aku? Pendek, dari dia la, messy (i can't stand well-organized room, i'll try to change though..), and kasar (very hard to cry). Lets take a look at this entry from her blog.


Bila aku tengok keadaan bilik dia, meja dia, nota2 yang ditampal di dinding tu, aku terfikir.. "it's totally different!!! Very much different..". Different from me. Mungkin da yang rasa dia kemas meja sebab nak ambil gambar, tp, itulah dia. She might have always feel stressful to share the room with me all this while. However, when she is at home, i'll try my best to keep the room organized. And the notes, it makes me think, "no wonder she manage to get an excellent result. I had never did something like that. What i always did, i study, write (it looks more like scribble) until i feel satisfy, and throw away everything i write after studying. I try to make proper notes like she did, but it sickens me. Although she is soft, but she has taekwando. As for me, i never learn any martial arts,  i once did traditional dance (i know it's quite unbelievable) but i think, i'm good in punching and kicking, since i always punch the wall, and kick door or other things when i can't hold my anger.


What am i talking about? Before aku melebih-lebih merapu, i better stop here.. Next entry aku akan try post satu puisi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)