Pages

22 January 2012

Give Up

"If you give up, it's over. But if you don't give up, the day will come when you'll be glad you didn't give up."

I never know how does it feel to give up. I once thought of giving up, but before i did, the fear of regret stopped me from giving up...unless you think that i changed my program because i gave up in my previous program...

Talking about my previous program, a few days before, I met my thermodynamics lecturer(form previous program)..He ask me about my new program and my present life.


Assalamualaikum..how r u? (i guess he didn't remember my name..though he greet me first)


Waalaikumslm. fine, OK2 jak. (awkward coz i've never spoken in english for a while) 


Which faculty are u in now?


FSKPM.


Faculty of?


Cognitive Sciences..


What program?


HR. Human Resource.


So, how?OK? Any problem?


OK. No problem at all, alhamdulillah...


Good then. Take care, goodluck.


K..thank you sir, assalamualaikum.



I think he is the only lecturer that remember me by now...it's an advantage for being a loser in his course before..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)