Pages

15 February 2012

Aku pernah tulis tentang 'pretending' sebelum ni..


Don’t ever pretend TO NOT to if u actually ARE, that’s EGOIST.. 
Don’t ever pretend TO if u’re NOT, that’s HYPOCRITE..If u do,u’re actually lying to urself..Pretending=lying to yourself...Be yourself..coz u’re the best..To believe in The Creator is including to trust in urself..

Bukannya aku xpernah pretending. To be frank, I always do.

Pretending will only cause inconvenience in our heart. What kind of inconvenience? I can't really tell. The feeling is just not right. Something like, "I shouldn't be like that, but I'm more comfortable like that" or vice versa. It's a complicated feeling that when u keep it to yourself or keep feeling like that, u'll find that it's hurt, painful..

Being myself is really hard, I start to think that way. I keep on finding ways to be more true to myself, but I'm afraid that when I start, I'll be too true, and I'll just bring myself into a mess that I never expect.

In the end, I just keep going on as usual and continue to strongly believe;

Meninggalkan sesuatu kebiasaan dan sesuatu yang kita suka demi kesejahteraan agama adalah satu pelaburan yang baik untuk akhirat.

Though I think I have to enjoy my life, I need to find other ways rather than being my old self. I did not changed much...my personality and my heart never change..I still do things I like sometimes, but when I'm alone. What change is just my believe and my behaviour towards something certain in this life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)