Pages

14 February 2012

Not-So-Great-Love Letter~

Dear Ms/Mrs Doctor...

It has been bad days for a few days, or maybe more than a week...started from the day I fainted in my own room. My body doesn't feel right, and I lose my appetite,  though I can still bear with it. I force myself to eat, but 1 scoop of rice seems too much, even though there are my favourite dishes on the table. Maybe these are the punishment for being a useless daughter?? I'm not sure, but I can't find the other reason. Of course I hate to say that there might be something wrong inside, I'm getting tired of it..

I didn't get a good sleep, and no more sweet dreams...night is so boring and dull.,for these period...


Dear Ms/Mrs. doctor, please come to my dream, and explain everything scientifically..


With love,

Your Undesirable but Unavoidable Sweet Patient in Not-So-Real or maybe Unreal World...


p/s I hate injection, so please, no injection or else i'll leave u before u explain everything.. 


4 comments:

  1. ila.. please p hospital. jaga kesihatan. amanah dan tanggungjawab setiap muslim :)

    oh ya. bila fainted tu? sampai skang ka x da selera makan n tido x lena? habaq mai sattt~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ila bleh thn...lgpun ila xsuka p jmpa dktr..klu bleh plh dr ppuan xpe r..

      xigt bla..tp ms tu ila tgh wat laundry..dh last spin tu ila msk blk...pstu bla sdr dh nk msk asar..haha

      Delete
    2. xselera mkn...tgk nasi pun xda mood. tdo xlena sbb sakit sgt..

      ila tau tu kak.."ssgguhnya bdnmu memiliki hak ke atas dirimu."..tp,sllu kna dktr llki...huhu..lu yg muslim phm, yg non muslim tu sukati dia ja nk sntuh2..huhu

      Delete
    3. owh...mintak doktor perempuan boleh la ila...huhuhu...tapi kena request betul2 dan cakap secara kompiden..hehe lainla lau xda doktor da masa tuh. hehe

      inshaAllah...kna usaha jugak ya...cari tempat yg bagus untuk dapat rawatan ya ila...jangan biarkan...makin lama dibiar, nanti badan ila meragam lagik...:(

      ya...please take care of yourself ya...akak xda kat seblah ila nak cek ila...huhu~

      Delete

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)