Pages

18 September 2012

Mama~

17/9/1963-----------49 years------------17/9/2012 [Today]

Mama~~Sanah Helwah...

Today is my mom's birthday...i've never said anything to her on her birthday, coz we don't have tht kind of practice in our family.

Mama,

I'm grateful to be your daughter. I have never been a good daughter to u, but u have always been the best mama to me.,i'm sorry.

Mama,

When i was 9 years old, i started to change ur life by being sick. U had to take me to see doctor every week, every fortnight, and then every month. Many things happened and changed since then. I'm sorry for being sick.

Mama,

I'm an adult now. I can take care of myself. I know my limit, and i know what to do when i sick. I promise i'll never bother u again about my illness.

Mama,

Thank you for everything in everyday since i was in your womb till today...i'm sorry for every time i hurt u..

Mama, I LOVE YOU...u're the number one for me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)