Pages

10 December 2013

Random

What do I want to write now? I have no idea, but I just feel like writing. 

I have 3 brothers and a sister. They are all great in their own way. I can say that, among us, I'm the worst. Haha. I have a kind, responsible and respectable brother who always think about his family. I have a great brother who have an excellent capability in his field. I have a brother who can do many things. And a sister who have a great brain and hardworking. We studied in the same primary school...of course, that is common. Haha.. 

I studied in the same secondary school with my 2nd brother, I never once thought of it as a good thing, however..since we're not close, exactly like strangers. In school, teachers keep on comparing us. Teachers out there should know that sibling do not like to be compared. There's just one good thing. Nobody dare to bother me. I could say that he was liked by many people, and known by most of the students in the school. So, when I entered the school, many seniors come to my class, looking for me, then reminded me, if someone bother me, just tell them, they'll take care of it. But, I hardly ever heard the seniors called me by my name..the called me 'adik _____'.. So, for 2 years, I had peace, because of his existence.,though I didn't really like that fact. 

When I was in Form 3, my brother had graduated from that school. Then, I started being bullied by my classmate, though they're mostly verbal bullying. It was quite bad..to the point that I got sick due to stress. For a year, I didn't eat and sleep well. That's how I became anaemic. Haaa, there was a teacher who called me 'Pontianak' in class coz I always looked pale. Haha... I hated those bullies very much. I was glad that they transferred to other school when I was in form 4. However, my only close friend transferred to other school too. Then, school's life started to become awkward. I became a loner. 

Slowly, with the help from the counselling teachers, I started to talk more. I learnt to adapt with the new school's life without my close friend. And make some new friends who's now become irreplaceable friends for me. In the end, I really enjoyed my high school days only when I was in form 4 and form 5. It's such a short period, huh..

When I think about it again, they're all lesson of life...I got into a full-boarding school with full scholarship, but my brother was there too. When  my brother graduated from the school, the bullies intrude into my peaceful life. When those bullies gone, my only close friend went away too. When I just started to enjoy my high school days, I was chosen as one of the school prefects, which i hate so much. Though I hated being one of the MPP, I enjoyed doing my job in BPPS. Don't you think it's interesting? It's just like for every happiness we attain in our life, there's a price for it.

::~Kadang ALLAH sembunyikan mentari, DIA datangkan hujan dan petir. Kita tertanya-tanya ke mana hilangnya mentari, rupa-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi ~ ::

1 comment:

  1. salam alaik ila. rindu ila, terbayang waktu kita berbual dulu2 bila bc tulisan ila ni. Akk minta maaf, lambat respon komen ila pada blog akk. akk alhamdulillah , sihat, study seems good as well. ila pula macam mana? akk rasa mcm nak kembali menulis. cuma tu lah, kdg2 rasa menulisa tu hilang mcm tu je walaupun ms tu tgh menaip entri. semoga kita dilindungi sentiasa..

    ReplyDelete

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)