Pages

17 August 2014

 Alhamdulillah, I am blessed with a good family, caring teachers, best friends who never leave my side and kind sisters. And also someone who had made my life brighter. Everyone made me feel loved. To everyone I love,

I miss you.



"So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue, to see you once again... my love.
All the seas from coast to coast
To find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green, to see you once again... my love."


*************************************


Thank You Allah. 

Di sisi ujian dan tribulasi pendidik diri, Kau hadirkan bersama insan-insan yang menjadi pendorong, yang meniup Quwwah, mencetus inspirasi buat diri di saat lemah dan buntu.


فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Maka yang mana satu di antara nikmat-nikmat Tuhan kamu, yang kamu hendak dustakan?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)