Pages

02 March 2013

Book's Shopping

<!> This is an unimportant post. Do not read if u're looking for something inspiring or beneficial.

**************************
How i spent my book's voucher?


These worth RM250.75.



Ensiklopedia Amalan Muslim

Starategic Management
Leading Innovation
Meledakkan Potensi Tersembunyi
How to Succeed in Work and Life

Think and Make it Happen 

Menjadi Usahawan Muslim Tahan Lasak 
(this is for my brother..my mak said, this book is good for him)



I get a RM50 gift voucher and 10% discount card. I want to use the voucher for
'Beginilah Zaman Memotivasikan Kita' and 'Fiqh Wanita' that i intend to buy.



This is the bookshelf of a 'not-so-bookworm' individual like me. 

*********************************
New Daily Routine

I'm in my final semester for BSc Human Resource Development. I do not have any financial support except for my dear father's support. So i decided to go back and forth from Kg Telaga Air to UNIMAS which is about 44km++ and take more than an hour by scooter. For classes that start at 8.00am, i left home at 6.00am. I once tried to return home at night, but I actually made my mother anxious. It's understandable because it's too dark on the way from matang to telaga air. Plus, that night, it was raining heavily and my bike's front tire was burst. Knowing that my mother was anxious when she called me, i rushed back without wearing my raincoat. It's super cold! Haha.. I found out that there was a van behind me, providing extra light for me. It turns out that it was my brother and my mother.

When arrived....

Me: 'sik boleh ka cayak sikit dengan kamek, mak? Kamek dapat...lak da masanya mok sik mok kamek kenak juak lalu jalan gelap. sik kan la time ya pun kitak mok turun nyuloh jalan kamek. or nyuroh abang2 bergilir-gilir nyuloh jalan?'

My Mother: 'Kelak sikpa, dah da keta...'

Me:'Kan kamek dah padah, kamek sikmok k keta...susah mun jalan jam..'

Diam...

Me:'Lagipun kelak mun balit keja aher ka, sik la kitak bingong gik, sebab kamek dah penah balit malam...'

My Mother: 'Kitak bukannya keja kilang nak balit malam2...kitak lak keja ofis hour.'

Malas dah nak menjawab....

Me: 'Kitak marah ka mak?'

My Mother:'sikda mak marah...bingong bah..dah moto dakya, jalan gelap, ujan lebat gik ya.'

Me: 'Sori Mak..'

So, for now, every tuesday and thursday, i'll stay at UNIMAS, wherever i can. (Thank You very much for Ckin for letting me stay at your place. For Kay, and Miza too, for offering me to stay with u girls..)

To be frank, it's tiring...i don't know whether i can bear with this kind of routine until i finish my studies in Jun. My body aches, as if i'm doing heavy labour..haha.. Whatever.. I'm trying...to believe more in myself. There are more people out there that are having even harder life..,but here, i am complaining..Ish3x.. 

This routine is just another lesson in my life...it might be useful someday...

1 comment:

  1. Hei. sori aku baruk baca. hehe. aku bok makei rm50 baucer ya

    ReplyDelete

Terima Kasih atas pandangan dan kritikan anda. :-)